Oct 3, 2010

Heartbreak

Of course, you're going to get your heart broken.
And it isn't just going to happen once, but a lot.
That's just part of growing up, and it makes you
stronger. Then you can handle it better next time.
You may not get through it yourself, but your
friends will help you through it. And you'll be a
stronger person because of it. Then one day
someone will come along, and it'll all pay off and
no one will ever break your heart again.
Sometimes I hope we're still friends when I get
married. I hope that I'll invite you to the wedding
and you'll come. Then you'll see me as the
happiest girl in the world. You'll see me with a
guy that treats me right and loves me more than
himself. You'll see all that you could've had and
you'll regret letting me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winking Line Smiley